The business and economic climate have evolved over time, and recently with the insurgence of the pandemic, business & digital transformation have been accelerated.
With employees working from home, there are fewer opportunities for interaction, discussion and eye contact with fellow colleagues and employers. There could even be more distractions and responsibilities at home. This may lead to an unexpected rise in stress level and lower employee engagement at work, which can affect work productivity.
In this course, attendees will understand how to manage work-from-home stress better while being productive at work.
This course will equip attendees with the tools, strategies and the know-hows, to bring engagement back to the company.
This course incorporates videos, group discussions, and hands-on activities in its lesson plan to allow attendees to experience and understand the fundamentals of stress management at home.
- Engaging with internal stakeholders in the new normal
- Understanding & aligning stakeholders’ expectations
- Remote communication: Be easily understood
- How to keep your team motivated, remotely
- Optimising productivity & well-being
- Managing stress & emotions when working remotely
- Tips to avoid work-from-home burnout
- De-stressing techniques at your desk
- Develop proactive engagement skills to engage with internal stakeholders
- Communicate effectively during remote working
- Motivate team members effectively
- Develop prioritisation plans and identify time-out moments
- Manage stress at home with de-stressing techniques and demo session
You will receive a digital certification for participation endorsed by Heealy for attending the course.