Art therapy is the therapeutic use of art-making. Art therapy helps create awareness of self and others through the creation of art and reflection of the process of creating the art piece. Art therapy is a form of therapy that can be applied in conflict resolution, interpersonal skill development, behavioral management, stress reduction, self-esteem and self-awareness boosting.
- Stimulate imagination and creativity through art work
- Develop healthy coping skills and focus on tasks
- Increase self esteem and confidence
- Increase communication skills through expressive art
- Ability to calm one’s emotions through art
- Develop motor skills and physical co-ordination through art creation
- Ability to develop social skills for personal growth and development
- Develop self-discovery opportunities to uncover your strengths and potential
You will receive a digital certification for participation endorsed by Heealy for attending the course.